is on a mission to empower brands to create exceptional ecommerce experiences, and in the process, build the best remote company
Since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we've seen tremendous growth while intentionally creating a culture where people from all backgrounds belong. Our company and products are informed by diverse perspectives from the best talent around the world. We are fully remote, have no offices, and are looking for team members who are excited to work remotely.
We closed our Series A and B in 2020, and after raising a $67.5M Series C
in 2021, we are scaling faster than ever. Some of our investors include Insight Partners, Initialized Capital, Accel, VMG Partners, and Y Combinator. Join us to grow your career with our rapidly growing company!
For this position, we are looking for candidates located in North America.
What You'll Do
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll be directly contributing to Shogun Frontend’s growth by identifying opportunities, prospecting, and ultimately negotiating and closing sales. You’ll uncover potential opportunities, identify key stakeholders, build trusted relationships with your prospects, and work to understand their business needs. Through your conversations with potential customers, you’ll align the best Shogun Frontend solution to ensure their success.
- Generate your sales funnel by identifying prospective customers, understand key decision-makers, and maintain your leads in Salesforce
- You will run sales cycle, build and work a pipeline, execute a strategic account plan in coordination with a variety of sales actors, and deliver accurate forecasting
- Establish your sales motion by developing compelling, thoughtful and valuable prospecting sequences
- Adeptly negotiate and close deals, meeting revenue targets
- Lead presentations, discovery sessions, and product demonstrations with prospects, working to deeply understand their needs and recommend the best possible solutions
- Partner with teams internally to ensure we’ve accurately scoped out technical needs, and that our customers have a smooth onboarding transition
What You'll Bring
Need to have
- 5+ years of sales experience in a B2B SaaS business
- Experience working with enterprise-level customers
- Excellent listening and communication skills, with a passion for building strong relationships
- You have experience in quota-carrying software sales, and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets
Nice to have
- Knowledge of ecommerce website technology and ecommmerce platforms
- Experience developing best practices
- Experience partnering with channel partners
A Note to Future Shogies
We know the confidence gap
and imposter syndrome
can get in the way of meeting potential Shogies. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements. We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where everyone feels like they belong. We encourage you to apply if you feel this role is a good fit for you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
What We Offer (Varies by Location)
- Competitive salary
- Company sponsored healthcare, visioncare, dentalcare for you and your dependents
- Retirement plans with matching contributions (401k, Pension, and RRSP)
- Paid parental leave
- Stock options
- Yearly company and department off-sites
- Office set-up reimbursement
- Co-working space reimbursement
- PTO, sick leave, holidays, Shogie appreciation days, COVID-19 related time off
- Learning and Development reimbursement
- Mental health and wellbeing offerings (Talkspace and Calm)
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description as we are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the mentioned location(s) without requiring employment visa sponsorship. Click here
(or click apply if no hyperlink) if you are a New York or Colorado-based, US candidate.