Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Are you looking for a job that will give you the opportunity to work for a dynamic tech company that works with the brightest talent in media, from the biggest names in Hollywood to emerging creative talent?
Shift is currently recruiting for a 100% remote Site Reliability Engineer to support our SaaS platforms for video-driven creative workflows.
About the job …
The Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) is responsible for maintaining Shift’s current kubernetes based infrastructure, building out new environments and infrastructure to support the business and feature initiatives. This position is part of the on-call rotation team and handles production outages and issues for both infrastructure and applications. The full job description can be viewed on the application page of our Career Center.
Qualifications we’re looking for …
- Experience building and maintaining new systems and infrastructure,
- Two years of experience using AWS (Cloud), Kubernetes, GitLab, EKS and GKE is required.
- Additional experience using GCP (Cloud), EC2, Vault, Terraform, SSH, Docker and VPC is highly desirable.
- Experience working in the Media and Entertainment space is highly preferred
What we can offer you …
- 100% remote work option
- Salary range of $140,000 to $150,000
- 100% company paid employee & family level health, dental, vision and disability insurance
- Company paid 4 week sabbatical leave after 8 years of employment
- The opportunity to work with and learn from an amazing group of people
About the company …
Shift Media (shift.io
) was formed in 2017 through the combination of two market leaders, MediaSilo and Wiredrive, and is a leading provider of SaaS platforms for video-driven creative workflows. We give individuals and teams from enterprise media companies, agencies, and brands access to a secure ecosystem that embraces the unique needs of creators and eliminates compromises. In any given year, over 80% of Golden Globe winners are Shift customers, and over 90% of Super Bowl ads were produced using our products.
These are the values that drive our interactions, decision making and team success: Selfless, Exceptional, Balanced, Resourceful, Honest, Collaborative, Respectful
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but are not sure if you meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway.