Right now, we’re looking for a senior developer with experience leading teams and collaborating closely with product owners.
In this role, you’ll be joining our team as an experienced developer whose eager to practice Value Engineering while solving tough challenges. Responsibilities will include:
- Helping us to scope and estimate development work on client projects
- Drafting technical architecture plans for implementation
- Communicating directly with clients to align project scope with budget and timeline
- Owning the success of the project with a close eye on team velocity, project scope, budget, and timeline
- Supporting more junior team members through code review and advising
- Contributing to projects as an individual contributor and lead
The person we’re looking for is happy, relaxed and easy to get along with. They’re flexible on anything except conceits that will lower their usually outstanding work quality. They work “smart”, by carefully managing their workflow and staggering features that have dependencies intelligently — they prefer deep work but are OK coming up to the surface now and then for top level / strategic conversations.
We believe people with backgrounds or interests in design, art, music, food or fashion tend to have a well rounded sense of design & quality — so a variety of hobbies or side projects is a big nice to have!
Read more here: https://www.notion.so/garden3d/Experienced-Full-stack-Developer-de17f758bfe74a9ea7929b0006fab7fc