Interested in helping build and scale a rapidly growing Saas Company in the ecommerce space?
👋 Howdy! Stuart here, founder and CEO at Rivo
- Are you a scrappy operator, looking to dive into a fast growing Saas Company with hundreds of thousands of users?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company where you will have a seat at the leadership team and have a direct impact on moving the needle for the business?
If so - awesome! Keep reading. If not - no worries, perhaps we'll cross paths in the future.
What is Rivo?
We're here to empower ecommerce stores to create their own revenue streams through connecting with their customers. We want to help the decline of reliance on paid advertising :-)
We're a powerful marketing platform that allows stores to connect with their customers through loyalty, review and omni-channel marketing campaigns.
About the job
We have a problem...
but it's a good problem...
We have a wealth of opportunities that are in front of us - and not enough time in the day.. (Eg: Inbound Partnerships, Marketing opportunities)
We're looking for an energetic, Get 💩 done type of operator who can come in, implement key projects and move onto the next in lightning speed.
This is a remote, full-time role (40+ hours/week).
Who you are
- Can operate in a high-octane environment
- You utilize the Pareto principle (80/20)
- Prefer 5 minute daily standups > long drawn out meetings
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Comfortable jumping on calls to build relationships with key partners, accounts
- Experience with Shopify or Ecommerce (not required, but nice to have)
Things we love ❤️
- Living by our GAINS core values of Growth Mindset, Analyze Before Assuming, Iterate & Improve, Nurture Relationships, and being Scrappy.
- Helping our fellow team members and having a stress-free work environment!
Things we avoid 🤮
- Egos & Drama
- Wasting time
Salary is negotiable and based upon experience. Everyone should earn what they feel is fair.
How to apply
Do you want to join our team as our new Operations specialist? Then we'd love to hear about you!