As our dedicated in-house cloud specialist, you will play an influential role in designing, developing and operating our infrastructure with a focus on AWS and Infrastructure-as-Code. We need autonomous, proactive and reliable people to work with a fast-paced remote tech team and who will enjoy a journey of rapid growth.
- Build out AWS, Kubernetes/EKS and Kong-based infrastructure using tools like Terraform, Python, Docker, and others.
- Support monitoring, trending, and alerting efforts
- Help handle day to day requests from various departments in the company
- Professional experience in a DevOps role supporting complex infrastructure including databases, automation, network engineering, and CI/CD.
- Experience with Kong
- 5+ years of experience with AWS including EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, Route53, IAM, or others.
- 5+ years of experience with Linux, including, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and deployments.
- Background in computer programming, ideally with Python
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Ability and willingness to mentor others.
All benefits including 401k, health insurance, and equity considered for right candidate.