Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, MST (UTC -7)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
, SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
We are looking for a Unreal Engine developer with commercial experience for one of our clients. You are a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, you love what you do, and you enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products.
What we are looking for:
- General knowledge of Unreal Engine, Android, and mixed reality
- Experience with visual scripting and blueprints.
- Solid experience in solving low-level issues such as thread optimization, and reducing memory footprints.
- Intermediate Python and C++ skills.
- Experience from cross-platform projects.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate-advanced English level.
- Time zone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
- Assist in the development of apps showcasing the latest technologies and hardware.
- Help resolve one-off issues that arise, such as changing SDKs or JDKs for different builds.
- Use your skills to build, evolve, and optimize projects for the best customer experience.
- Work in sprints, changing focus each month according to the project focus.
What Proxify offers
- Career-accelerating positions at cutting-edge companies
Discover exclusive long-term remote engagements at the world's most interesting product companies.
- Hand-picked opportunities, just for you
Skip the typical recruitment roadblocks and biases with personally matched engagements.
- Fast-track your independent developer career
Start small and gain more freedom to take on new engagements as you build your independent developer career.
- A recruitment process that values your time
Only one hiring process with the possibility of several positions, without any additional tests.
Salary Range: €3,200 - €6,400 per month