Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, MST (UTC -7)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
, SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
We are looking for a Senior Magento II Developer for one of our clients. You are a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, you love what you do, and you enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products and growth features.
What we are looking for:
- Expert understanding of Magento's code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components.
- Competency in authoring and extending Magento extensions.
- Solid experience in customizing Magento's frontend components using layout XML, blocks, and templates.
- Experience with the development and management of any eCommerce lifecycle.
- Understanding of modern UX/UI trends.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Capacity to work in a team environment.
- Time zone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento II eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento II modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
What Proxify offers
- Career-accelerating positions at cutting-edge companies
Discover exclusive long-term remote engagements at the world's most interesting product companies.
- Hand-picked opportunities, just for you
Skip the typical recruitment roadblocks and biases with personally matched engagements.
- Fast-track your independent developer career
Start small and gain more freedom to take on new engagements as you build your independent developer career.
- A recruitment process that values your time
Only one hiring process with the possibility of several positions, without any additional tests.
Salary Range: €3,200 - €6,080 per month