We are seeking an experienced Shopify Web Developer to join our team and help us with our ongoing CRO testing efforts. We are looking for someone who is reliable, proactive, and excited about the impact of CRO testing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for taking conceptual CRO test ideas and implementing them for our clients' Shopify websites. We value high-quality, high-ownership work and the successful candidate will have the ability to use their excellent judgement to fill in any cosmetic or implementation gaps—going above and beyond simple “order taking” to own the successful delivery of a testing objective.
The position is fully-remote and we value asynchronous work as much as possible, so you can work as much or as little as suits your schedule, so long as we can rely on you to perfectly execute the work you take on, on time.
- Develop and implement CRO tests for our clients' Shopify websites
- Work with the team to develop testing strategies and tactics
- Collaborate with designers, copywriters, and project managers to create optimized test variations
- Test and validate that each test will function correctly in a production environment
- Troubleshoot and resolve potential issues or conflicts if they arise
- Provide detailed Loom videos demonstrating the development and live functionality of each test before handing it off for review
- Take total ownership of work to ensure it is fully completed on time
- Communicate effectively with the team to ensure all unknowns are de-risked up front
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Shopify feature developments and trends
- Have robust knowledge of common Shopify themes, apps, and API features
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to test and validate your own work independently before handoff
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with a remote team
- Experience with A/B testing, user experience (UX) design, and data analysis is a plus
- Experience with Shopify app development is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability for at least 20 hours per week
- Native or fluent English speaker
How to Apply:
If you're interested in joining our team, please apply with your resume, portfolio, and hourly rate along with a Loom video walking us through how each of these deliverables make you an excellent fit for the role.