Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
About Popcorn Growth
Popcorn Growth is a TikTok-first influencer marketing agency. Here to shake up stuffy old-school agency practices.
We know that success on TikTok for brands depends on speed and efficiency.
We know that creators do their best work when we let them be the creatives
We’ve operationalized the whole influencer marketing process so that we can help brands move at the speed of TikTok.
Now, we are looking for passionate industry disruptors who are ready to move as fast as we do.
Executive Assistant Job Summary
Your primary role is to serve as an EA to our CEO, with all matters that will enable her to function at her best. Your secondary role is to support the broader team in the US on admin needs. This will start off as a part-time role (3-4 hours/day) for the first 3 to 6 months, eventually growing into a full-time role.
We are seeking a self-motivated and adaptable EA to help achieve our agency's ambitious goals. In this role, you will VERY often be thrown tasks that require you to “figure it out” and be resourceful. An ability to function in a fast-paced environment is also critical.
The key trait is also the ability to not take things personally. Our internal communications may sometimes come across as terse or direct to people outside our company, but our culture values brevity and we don’t waste words sugar-coating. This might feel jarring for some.
Not only must our EA be extremely capable, he/she must also be a cultural fit for our organization.
EA Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the sales team with admin work, such as updating sales CRM, tracking meetings and calls, taking notes, following up with prospects and clients
- Assist the CEO in ensuring that people give her what she wants on time
- Take things off the CEO’s plate-from daily admin matters like sorting out hotel bookings to protecting her time
- Keeping track of what the CEO needs to do- she has bad memory
- Making decks (you can use canva)
- Drafting emails on behalf of CEO/ responding on behalf of CEO
- You might sometimes have to jump on call on behalf of the CEO
- Ad-hoc tasks for the CEO and the team
- Google workspace (Gsheets, Gdoc etc)
- Pipedrive knowledge is a HUGE bonus
- SOP creation
- Speaks and writes Chinese Mandarin (not required)
- Based in United States
- Organized and efficient
- Get things done, quickly
- Ability to respond to last-min demands
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with conflict
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Occasional translation for Chinese clients
If you are interested, submit your application through this LINK.