Piton Labs is in search of a dedicated Business Development Representative as we embark on the next stage of our growth journey. As our first business development hire, you will play an instrumental role in expanding our client base and forging new strategic partnerships. Timezones between GMT - 8 (US Pacific) and GMT - 3 are strongly preferred - others will be considered on a case by case basis.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
This role will be involved in the entire funnel from lead generation to closing deals, supported by our founding team. While technical prowess is not the main focus of this role, a basic understanding of software development and familiarity with the industry will be beneficial for communicating the value we deliver to potential clients.
Here's what you'll be focusing on:
- Identifying and targeting potential clients.
- Representing Piton Labs at networking events, conferences, and meetings.
- Developing and executing strategic sales plans tailored to our primary market segments (Startups and Corporate Innovation.)
- Collaborating closely with our engineering team to communicate client needs and feedback.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular check-ins and updates.
- Delivering sales presentations and demos to potential clients, showcasing how our solutions can address their challenges.
You're motivated with a proven track record in business development. Building and nurturing relationships is second nature to you. Here’s what sets you apart:
- Take Ownership: You are excited to own the process from start to finish, and set the future trajectory of the business.
- Relationship Ace: You excel in cultivating partnerships and have a history of turning connections into clients.
- Strategic Mind: You quickly grasp market dynamics and can strategically position our tech solutions for success.
- Tech Awareness: While not a techie, you understand the digital landscape enough to communicate our value effectively.
Ready to bring these qualities to Piton Labs? We're eager to hear from you!
- Native level english proficiency
- 4+ years of experience in business development, ideally in a technology company
- Track record of generating new business
REMOTE WORK POLICY
- Our entire team is remote and we have no office
- We prefer candidates based in the US with legal authorization to work there.
- Secondary preference to candidates based in Canada, Uruguay, or Paraguay.
- Expected to be available for 4-6 hours overlap with East Coast time on most days.
- Digital nomad friendly; there is no specific requirement as to your location while working.
WHY JOIN US?
- Competitive compensation - base salary and uncapped commision.
- Four (4) weeks paid vacation.
- 100% remote - now and always.
- Excellent work life balance (you’ll get to work with high growth startups without working weekends)
If you believe you can make an impact and are excited about the potential of growing with us, drop us an email at [email protected]
, and let's start a conversation.