As a Full Stack Web Engineer (f/m/div), you’ll be working very closely with our CTO to architect solutions and build them from end-to-end, including having conversations with product, design, and support to pull everything together. We’re looking for someone who’s excited about working in a small team to bring our technology to the next level and is passionate about building products that last.
We’re looking for someone with strong React skills that wants to grow into a Full Stack Engineer. Experience with backend projects (particularly using Django) is a huge plus, but not necessarily required as long as you’re able and willing to learn quickly and on-the-job.
As our Full Stack Web Engineer (f/m/div) you’ll
- Build and architect Perdoo end-to-end, ensuring that it is secure, fast and reliable for our customers
- Work in an agile team and continuously refine our own processes for maximum efficiency and fun
- Ensure our stack is scalable and state of the art, staying on top of the latest technologies we can take advantage of
- Automate most of our testing to keep both new and existing parts of our app stable and bug free
- Help yourself and others maintain and improve their quality of work through code reviews