Pacston Technology Group is looking for writers who are specialized in writing technical/legal documents and letters concisely, professionally, and persuasively. You can work beyond the restrictions of offices and work on a project-by-project basis anywhere in the world.
If you are a detail-oriented, self-motivating, and independent individual who has strong attention to detail, willing to understand research in various fields, and most important of all – loves to write and has excellent writing skills - look no further! You just found the perfect opportunity.
What our writers do
- Draft and revise legal letters and documents.
- Read and summarize scientific research on various topics (depending on the client you will be working with).
- Complete drafting letters and documents on a project-by-project basis (3-4 projects weekly).
- Respond promptly to clients requests via writing.
What is like to work with our clients
Our clients are highly accomplished academic or technical professionals, and helping them achieve their dreams is extremely rewarding!
What is like to work with Pacston
It is always cool to discover new things while doing research related to our clients’ professional fields, and you’ll work with a new client every couple of days. Work schedule is extremely flexible as long as you can put in 5 hours per calendar work day and in total 40 hours per standard week.
What we offer
Our writers usually make US$20k - $60k annually depending on the number of projects they complete.
What we seek in our writers
- At least a Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree from schools where English is primarily used as the primary language.
- A degree from a Writing/English/Literature/Linguistics/Journalism/Liberal arts/Social science major is highly preferred.
- Due to the nature of the work, we hope you have at least a year of professional writing or editing experience in content writing/academic writing/legal writing/technical writing.
How to apply
For screening purposes, all candidates must complete and pass a preliminary English writing and grammar assessment (3-4 hours) before proceeding to an online interview. The assessment link will be provided after application is accepted.
Interested writers, please send your recent resume/CV including your educational credentials and work experience along with a cover letter to (email@example.com).
Please specify in your application that you saw this job on (WeWorkRemotely).