With so many companies transitioning to remote work, having a global-first approach to talent is becoming the norm. Omnipresent provides a best in class product and service for this pressing global need. We are selling a global product available in 155 countries to a global market and audience (TAM of $60b). Be part of this amazing growth trajectory with an innovative and international team by working with our amazing Product and Marketing teams.
We are looking for an ambitious Head of Product Marketing to join us and build out a Product Marketing function at Omnipresent. You will be in charge of driving and shaping the strategic direction of product marketing at Omnipresent.
As the Head of Product marketing, you will be responsible for hiring a specialised team that will cover the marketing strategy for all of our products, operate market and competitive intelligence, localisation of our positioning and messaging in different markets as well as driving a proactive pricing strategy. We're looking for someone interested in deeply understanding and shaping our product, its impact on our customers, and its place in the market.
This is a senior position with a broad cross-functional scope where you are responsible for the success of the business but will also need to be hands-on while managing the outputs of your team.
We are a non-hierarchical company; you are going to get exposure to all aspects of our business immediately. You'll get as much accountability as you can handle and have a huge influence on scaling the company.
Omnipresent makes remote teams work, and in turn we are globally remote. You must be great at communicating and making an impact while remote.
You are a customer centric leader, an excellent marketer and have a deep understanding of the product management function. You will act as a key spokesperson for our products internally and externally and therefore will need excellent stakeholder management skills and are adept at engaging with customers, cross functional teams, leadership and partners.
You are focused on understanding our users, and detangle complex market insights to craft propositions and communicate their value for our users. You take initiative, discover and share insights about our markets, communicate well to drive cross-functional objectives, work independently and collaboratively, and find the data to carve a strategy in uncharted areas.
This role reports to the Head of Marketing and will be embedded into the Product teams as well as work very closely with the sales function, VP of Product and works very closely with the Marketing and Sales functions.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we're cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we're building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
- Building out the product marketing team
- Build out our product positioning and messaging
- Manage the product marketing strategy, and work closely with Product to shape launch strategies
- Shape all formal internal and external communications on product features and releases
- Drive Product Marketing insights into Product to help shape roadmaps
- Build out detailed product marketing roadmap and strategy against our ICPs
- Help to create sales and marketing collateral against products and customer segments
- Report on product marketing success
- Work with internal communications, brand and demand gen teams to drive marketing success and revenue metrics against the whole product suite
- Oversee go-to market strategy together with go to market leadership teams for product suite
- Oversee the creation and management of pricing models for each product
- Work with internal analytics teams to drive actionable insights for customer marketing
- Advocate for product improvements through clear expression of customer needs to Product Management.
- Work closely with the user experience research function to hone in on product offerings
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Drive content creation such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts, in conjunction with Product and Marketing.
- Be a spokesperson for our products to both external and internal audiences, including advertising and marketing channels.
What you need to be great at
- Engaging leadership skills with the ability to gain buy-in and respect from teams and peers
- Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills and acumen
- Ability to think strategically, while achieving immediate results
- Creative thinking skills and innovative, proactive problem solving
- Understanding of a multi-disciplinary product and its position in the market
Who we are looking for; track record and must haves
- Experience as a senior leader in a SaaS business
- 8+ years experience in Product Marketing or related functions in an agile software development company.
- Experience with external and internal corporate communications.
- Demonstrated success to drive the business by obtaining market insights, shaping product development, and fostering a customer-centric focus through the company.
Experience that would be nice to have (but we'll trade off if everything else fits)
- Degree in STEM, Economics, Marketing or Business.
- Product Marketing leadership experience in a B2B SaaS product.
- Working for startups.
- People Operations software businesses experience.
- Shaping and growing a Product Marketing function in a startup or scale up.
- International marketing experience
- Pricing modelling experience
What's in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Huge development opportunities - you will be joining an early Product team in a young and rapidly growing company
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world - We don't care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.