Full time – Remote - London / UK Timezone
Join a new team of passionate engineers and build a world-class platform to fight identity fraud at a global scale. The technology is awesome, interesting and solves real world problems.
· Building new product features for both our customers and our product teams
· Work closely with product managers, designers and backend engineers in order to create innovative and usable solutions
· Helping shape the technical direction - your choices will become the building blocks of our infrastructure
Whilst technical competence is critical, we place great emphasis on passion, communication, and collaboration across the business.
· You have minimum 3 years of commercial front-end development experience with React, typescript and NodeJS.
· Minimum 3 years working with complex web applications.
· Exposure to writing unit, integration and E2E tests
· Optimising code to effectively run across multiple devices and browsers
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Have a keen eye for UI details
· Understanding of progressive web apps
· Experience with webpack, docker, Git and CI/CD
· Experience in mobile and responsive development
Nice to haves…
· Working on a SaaS product (B2B)
· Experience with RUST
· Experience working in a Fintech company
· AWS Lambda / Microservices architecture
· Any AWS technologies
OCR Labs is an identity verification software company that has developed world leading digital identity verification technology. Our technology eliminates identity fraud and makes sure people are who they say they are.
We’ve built everything from the ground up and have a broad range of top customers across banking, telecommunications, government and more. We are growing very fast and scaling internationally.
The successful candidate can be based remotely but will report to the Product Owner in Sydney. The position is fulltime and remuneration is competitive, based on experience. You’ll need to have good written and spoken English.
Instructions on how to apply
Send an email through to firstname.lastname@example.org with “I love developing” in the subject. Write a few lines about you and attach your resume.
Add any link you think will help us assess your soft and hard skills. If you peak our interest, we’ll set up an interview and go from there.