Time zones: CET (UTC +1)
We work with technology leaders from all over the world, and currently, we are looking for React Native Developers who represent excellent technical and soft skills to join one of the exciting long-term projects of our client — a React-Native-focused company that values ambitious talents and open-mindedness.
Apply if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience of developing application with React Native and a proven track record of performance optimization,
- have knowledge of testing standards and frameworks.
- are familiar with state/data management libraries (e.g. redux, mobx).
- have knowledge of architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- have the ability to work with iOS and Android distribution platforms.
- have very good English communication skills;
- experience with the development of cross-platform software,
- can work independently/with a high ambiguity team in its early stages,
- have a consulting and proactive approach towards suggesting further stages of development,
- want to work closely with clients and care about positive relationships with them.
It's not a must, but we would be also happy to see that you have:
- experience in integrating Swift/Objective-C/Java libraries with React Native
- knowledge of native languages like Java, Kotlin Swift, Objective C
- experience with e2e tests (e.g. detox)
Some of our current projects include:
- Project 1: Betting and gaming application
- Project 2: Aviation application
- Project 3: AI platform
- Project 4: Travel planning and booking platform
- Project 5: Online therapy application
- Project 6: Retail application for innovative sleep and fitness products
- Project 7: Global service platform for Passion Communities
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- Working with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- Long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
- Working in an environment where every initiative is welcome;
What will happen next?
- If your application meets our requirements you will be invited for a short meeting with the recruiter - we will be happy to get to know you and tell you more about us!
- Next step is a pair programming session with one of our developers (you may be asked to solve a short task before)
- If everything goes well, we will be happy to welcome you on board!