👋🏼 We're Nagarro.
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling engineering in 2022 in a big way! We build products and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums — and our people exist everywhere in the world (in 32 countries, to be exact). We're looking for a full-time Java Engineer to join our Digital Ventures business unit that brings our immense software product experience to companies like Verizon, Google, Twitter, Sony, and L'Oréal, with a fully remote team. That's where you come in. We are growing our team of product engineers, and we're looking for people who share our passion for building software people love.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be expected to be a full life cycle engineer, and also perform peer code reviews and work collaboratively with your team and across teams to drive initiatives/features. This is a hands-on position where you will do everything from designing and building components and cutting-edge features to formulating strategy and direction within the project. You need to not only be a top developer with solid programming skills and a stellar record of delivery but also excel at communication and customer obsession. You are expected to be independent yet collaborative ensuring that your deliverables fit into the overall team's commitments.
We're looking for
- 5+ years of professional programming experience with a proven track record of on-time delivery
- In-depth knowledge of Java and related web frameworks
- Experience with relational data storage such as PostgreSQL and SQL Server
- Working experience with Microservice architecture
- Demonstrable skills in analytic computing and algorithms
- Demonstrable understanding of advanced programming concepts such as multi-threading, memory management, and query processing
- Passion for finding and solving problems
- Excellent communication skills, proven ability to convey complex ideas to others in a concise and clear manner
Good to have
- Experience with performance tuning, bottleneck analysis, and resource usage monitoring
- Experience working on and/or with containerization technologies such as Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud platforms (public or private) such as Azure, Google Cloud, AWS
- Experience with Distributing Processing
- Familiarity with probabilistic and stochastic computational techniques
- Experience with data access and computing in highly distributed cloud systems
- Prior history with agile development