Who We Are
Michael Todd Beauty is developing innovative beauty tools backed by science and driven by the belief that everyone should have access to simple, spa-quality treatments from the comfort of home at the best price.
Our brands have amassed over 10,000+ five-star reviews from happy customers, numerous awards, and hundreds of press features from the likes of Allure, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, People, and more.
About the Role
Freelance, 15+ hours/week
Michael Todd Beauty is seeking a freelance Paid Search Media Buyer to execute campaign strategy for customer acquisition and revenue growth through strategic campaign ideation, creation, and ad operations.
- Develop strategy in partnership with Growth Marketing Manager and Director of Growth Marketing Director and is accountable for the execution of strategy and achievement of KPIs
- Ultimate accountability for pacing and managing account budgets
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, and identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Conduct weekly and monthly reviews of KPIs and digital marketing initiatives. Report findings to the team with plans on where we go next.
- Metrics-focused; able to analyze data and report on key KPIs such as:, CAC, LTV, ROAS, etc.
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Microsoft, and others
- Experience efficiently managing at least $300k/mo in performance-focused paid media budget.
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- You’re naturally analytical; you can synthesize complex information into concise, compelling recommendations
- You’ve worked in a high-growth environment with constantly shifting priorities; you can be reactive and organized at the same time
- You love to think big picture and strategize, but you can also roll up your sleeves and execute any project at hand
- You embody an “everything is figure-outable” attitude; you’re more apt to say “yes” or “we’ll try.”
Michael Todd Beauty is an Equal Opportunity Employer where the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything we do. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Michael Todd Beauty is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.