Who We Are
Michael Todd Beauty is developing innovative beauty tools backed by science and driven by the belief that everyone should have access to simple, spa-quality treatments from the comfort of home at the best price.
Our brands have amassed over 10,000+ five-star reviews from happy customers, numerous awards, and hundreds of press features from the likes of Allure, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, People, and more.
About the Role
Michael Todd Beauty is searching for an Affiliate Marketing Manager who can help grow Michael Todd Beauty's affiliate partnerships at scale. The manager will join the growth marketing team, responsible for efficiently acquiring new customers at Michael Todd Beauty. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of acquisition and growth marketing strategies and metrics and has existing experience managing robust affiliate relationships across categories (publishers, blogs, micro-influencers, and more). This person will be directly responsible for owning the strategy, execution and growth of Michael Todd Beauty's affiliate channel. This person must have a scrappy mindset, be comfortable with ambiguity, and have a boundless curiosity to learn and grow. The Affiliate Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Growth Marketing.
- You will lead the vision, strategy, and execution of Michael Todd Beauty's affiliate partnership program in order to grow the channel at scale
- Build and execute a 360-degree strategy for Michael Todd Beauty's affiliate channel, across affiliate categories
- Integrate affiliate efforts & results into Michael Todd Beauty's broader growth marketing strategy
- Solidify a structured, and streamlined process to maintain and grow affiliate relationships
- Own the outreach, negotiation, tracking, and analysis for all affiliate relationships at Michael Todd Beauty
- Identify and test new categories for the affiliate channel to grow into, report back on learnings to the broader team, and optimize based on results
- Track, analyze, and report on business metrics as they relate to the affiliate channel, to the growth marketing team and the company at large
- In partnership with Michael Todd Beauty's content strategy, help inform Michael Todd Beauty's SEO presence and strategy
- Conduct weekly and monthly reviews of KPIs and affiliate initiatives. Report findings to the team with plans on where we go next.
- An experienced affiliate marketer: You have experience successfully growing efficient affiliate partnerships, and have expertise in the strategies and metrics to do so
- A relationship manager. You thrive on creating strong, long-lasting partnership relationships. You come with robust experience building affiliate relationships.
- Experience in affiliate marketing platforms such as Shareasale, CJ, Rakuten, Impact, or Refersion.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience negotiating commission structures for increased placements to scale existing affiliate and partner relations.
- Communicator. You are a strong and structured communicator, able to share information in a clear, concise, and actionable way
- An executor. You are experienced in developing a strategy, implementing it, and driving measurable results. You are gritty.
- Data-driven. You make decisions based on data and insights. You are excited about testing, learning, and iterating.
- Organized. You have strong planning, relationship, and organizational skills. You are structured and detail-oriented
- Strategic thinker. You draw on different sources of insight to put together a clear strategic point of view — and then execute on this vision.
- Growth mindset. You take feedback as an opportunity to grow.
- You embody an “everything is figure-outable” attitude; you’re more apt to say “yes” or “we’ll try.”
- A competitive salary and commission
- Relocation package
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
Michael Todd Beauty is an Equal Opportunity Employer where the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything we do. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Michael Todd Beauty is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.