Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, MST (UTC -7)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
Why this role exist
We are looking for a Sales Supervisor, who will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales and will help in managing the day-to-day operations of the sales team.
What are your responsibilities:
- Develops and implements company sales plans
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
- Develops and implements B2B team sales plan based on the provided goal.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the sales team and projecting expected sales volumes and profit.
- Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors, and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Regularly creates reports of weekly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and their progress for key management
- Develops sales team, including recruitment, supervision, and performance management.
- Maintains sales team job results by training, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Experience required - 3+ years of sales management experience
- 5+ years of B2B Sales experience
- B2B Sales experience targeted towards small to medium size businesses preferred
- Experience working with an offshore sales team a plus
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- This position is open for Argentina and Colombia-based candidates only
Your superpowers are...
- Meeting sales goals
- Negotiation skills
- Selling to customer needs
- Motivation for sales
- Sales planning and KPI formation
- Building relationships
- Managing processes
- Market knowledge
You should apply if...
- You are highly reliable with a GSD mindset despite external circumstances. You say what you mean and do what you say. You are consistent and take ownership in situations, large or small.
- You are hyper-organized.
- You are Proactive, see potential problems before they happen, and aren’t afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo.
- You are an over-communicator.
- You thrive in a remote work environment. Fully remote work is not for everyone; it requires the ability to quickly pick up online tools, get familiar with our tech stack (G-Drive, Slack, Notion, and a variety of modern reporting tools), and the ability to communicate (and often over-communicate) well in writing.
- You love learning new things. Whether you learn best through reading, listening, doing, or exploring, you’re perpetually curious about the world and work around you and always trying to level up your personal and professional life through self-directed learning