Lugg is building the best way for you to get anything moved. We partner with some of the biggest retailers in the world like Costco, IKEA, Restoration Hardware, and Pottery Barn to power same-day delivery for big and bulky furniture. With the push of a button, you are connected to movers and a truck who arrive, load, and haul anything you need. We make it dead simple to get your new furniture home, your craigslist purchases delivered to you, moving all of your stuff into your new apartment, and even donating to your local charity.
You should be a generalist, familiar with frontend development, and proficient in:
- React Native
Other key competencies we're looking for:
- Track record delivering projects
- Enjoy building UIs with modern tools like React, React Native, and Typescript
- Have a high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience
- Enthusiasm for evaluating new services and technologies
We're a team of six, founded by engineers, doing a lot of a little, proud of our customer's satisfaction and our ability to execute. We've seen incredible growth since launching in late 2014 and we're just getting started. Come build amazing software with us!
This position is for people in North America.
To apply please email email@example.com. Include:
- A short introduction describing who you are and what you’re looking for. What projects have you enjoyed working on? Which have you disliked? What motivates you?
- Some ways you think Lugg could improve
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, etc).
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, projects, or prose).