Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
As the Senior Tech Lead at Loupe, Inc., you will play a crucial role in the development and maintenance of Loupe's suite of visual art streaming solutions, including our cloud-based SaaS solution, TV applications and DAM. Reporting directly to the Leadership team, you will be responsible for leading a team of talented engineers while directly contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle, from requirement gathering and design, to solution deployment and support.
This is a full-time remote position Loupe is made up of a small distributed team across the US (strong preference for candidates residing in Georgia, California, New York, New Jersey, or Florida).
- Defining and building new architectures around product needs
- Troubleshooting and debuging complex technical issues, providing timely and effective resolutions.
- Writing clean, well-structured, scalable, and efficient code
- Coaching and mentoring team members through pair programming, code reviews, and process documentation
- Working closely with the Product Team and Leadership to gather requirements and translate them into technical specifications and roadmaps that achieve company objectives and long term visions.
- Developing and maintaining coding standards to ensure high quality of code readability and reliability
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Ability to lead and coach engineers and help them grow
- Ability to architect complete fullstack features and solutions
- Strong expertise building on a Ruby on Rails tech stack
- Excellent work ethic and meticulous attention to detail, ability to work independently and multitask while staying organized in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong emotional intelligence and communication skills, working proactively and collaboratively with a distributed team
- Appreciation of Lifestyle/Culture/Music/Art/Tech
- Nice to have:
- Experience building media platforms
- Prior experience at a media company
- Experience building tvOS, mobile, or other connected devices applications
- Basic understanding of content management systems or digital asset management systems