Related Jobs See more Management and Finance jobs→
- Deep Consulting Solutions
Full-Time/Anywhere in the World
- Facet Wealth
Certified Public Accountant - Taxation Specialistfeatured
Hi! We're LinkGraph, an SEO software company (and full service digital agency) focused on engineering products and services that help websites improve their performance on Google. We are a rapidly growing organization with clients from Fortune 500 companies to leading Silicon Valley tech startups, and we're looking to bring on a Sales Development Representative to help us propel and manage our growth.
Check out our careers page here: https://linkgraph.io/careers/
If you're smart, ambitious, and passionate about working for a tech company, we want to hear from you!
As a digital project manager, you'll be working on a variety of projects. You'll work alongside our team of web developers to create beautiful websites. You'll write website and product descriptions and oversee some light graphic design. You'll work on image selection to make sure our websites are always "on brand". You'll also work with our content team to produce engaging content and have it published. You'll contribute to and monitor the SEO performance of some of our websites.
All of these hard skills can be taught, the ideal skills I would look for in a candidate would be:
• Strong eye for design/aesthetic
• Extremely organized
• Comfortable working with teams and independently
• Familiarity with Asana or another project management tool
• Must have strong writing skills and a knack for writing natural, friendly, copy
• Familiarity with SEO, wordpress or graphic design is a plus
• Positive, friendly attitude and enthusiasm
Salary: 55-70k plus benefits