Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.
— a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe.
Why work with us:
- We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers or any micromanagement stuff
- Our engineers earn $5k - $9k / month. We’ve already paid out over $10M.
- Choose your schedule. We have full-time projects with flexible schedule.
- No project managers in the middle — only direct communications with clients, most of whom have a technical background
- Our customer success team provides life support to help you resolve anything.
- You don’t have to look for clients or negotiate anymore: just do what you do best and leave us the rest.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience developing engineering applications for large corporations
- Solid understanding of AWS or GCP/Azure, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Python and Linux.
- In-depth understanding of Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment theory and practice
- Knowledge of at least one Infrastructure as Code / Configuration as Code technology (such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt)
- Experience in system troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains
- Good understanding of agile methods
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly.
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you.
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you to find a topic for small talk, but being just polite is OK.
Apply today, and our team will get back to you within 2 business days!