🚀 Want to join a team of A-players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
We’re a small team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we're passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations, providing the leading CRM in our space.
The long version of our story: Back when web 2.0 was a thing (get off my lawn!) LeadSimple’s founders started a lead generation business connecting landlords with property management companies. Witnessing the challenges lead buyers had closing deals led into a natural segue to build out an industry-specific CRM which became the de-facto industry standard. Fast forward to 2020 when we released a process/workflow suite to move from the sales side of our clients business into the heart of day-to-day operations. The market was hungry and responded aggressively to the new direction, which led us to double down with growth and additional product expansion.
Expectations for your first 90 days:
- Confidently owns the prospecting cycle from start to finish
- Understands the LeadSimple features and can communicate them to prospects in a relatable and engaging way
- Hits the monthly quota at 100% (20 SQLs/mo)
A day in the life of…
- Makes 40+ outbound calls, emails, and texts to generate and qualify leads
- Organizes demo schedules for the team
- Creates relationships and build trust with clients
- Partner with Account Executives to qualify leads
- Aggressively purposes pipeline quotas
- Fervently updates and maintains CRM databases
- Reports on qualitative and quantitative weekly results
- Develops creative sales strategies
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and outcome driven work environment with a smart, hard working team
- Location independence
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
Please only apply if you:
- At least one year successful experience in a similar role
- Have an exceptional level of drive and passion for results
- Desire to learn new skills and build a career in sales
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Own the outcome
- Embody emotional maturity
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- Have prior business development experience (preferred, but not required)
We have an amazing team of A-Players and we’re ready to add more! Selected candidates might have written assessments and multiple interviews with different people. We’ll do whatever it takes to get the right person in the right seat.
If you think you would thrive in the above environment and make an impact for our customers, we’d love to talk to you!
**NOTE: We are not accepting applications in California, Colorado, or New York at this time.
You can do it in an office
You can do it from home
We really don’t care
As long as it’s known 👇
What matters is this…
When the chips are down
And your back is against the wall
Can we count on you to make the right call?
Judgement, intuition, or care by another name
We call it “Owning The Outcome” - because it really is the whole game
Have the customers back, and they will treat you the same
If you can do that
Then we’re birds of the same feather
So come join our team and we’ll make music together.