Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Position: Support Specialist
Compensation: $42,000 - $46,000
Accolades: Best in Biz Silver Award - Fastest Growing Company in USA (under 99 employees)
Recruiters and Agencies: No solicitation notice - please do not contact Lead Sherpa’s hiring manager with staffing proposals. Your emails will be ignored, reported as SPAM, and blocked.
Who is Lead Sherpa?
Company Core Values: Respect, Integrity, Drive, Innovation
Our MISSION is to empower real estate professionals and help guide them to success. Our VISION is to create the most powerful lead and data management technology suite in the real estate industry, and we are well on our way.
Lead Sherpa’s office is located in Denver, Colorado, however, we are also a fully remote team strategically positioned across the Western Hemisphere and operating with a high level of autonomy and trust. Our focus is on creating a dynamic, positive, and supportive work environment where our team members can grow and thrive.
Schedules are flexible as long as deadlines are hit. Our team takes full ownership of every project—not only do they work well independently without supervision, but they also work well within the team ecosystem. Our company culture cultivates a feeling of camaraderie and a sense of belonging and direction. Every team member knows exactly what our targets are, where we are going, and how we will get there.
Team members enjoy company-sponsored health care, a flexible time-off policy, and are eligible for a 401(k) retirement plan with generous company matching contributions. We take ownership of our roles and we are treated with respect, creating an ideal work environment for everyone to thrive. The team is always supported with the necessary resources and training to accomplish their goals and grow professionally.
We are always searching for more A-Players to join our team. If Lead Sherpa sounds like the place for you to put your drive and skills to good use, please let us know.
Position Details: Support Specialist
Lead Sherpa is seeking a skilled support specialist to join our growing organization. You will be responsible for providing technical support to our customers by troubleshooting and resolving issues with our software when they arise.
To be successful as a support specialist, you should have an in-depth understanding of computers, software issues, and network technologies. Top candidates will also have good interpersonal skills, with an affinity for excellent customer service.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer issues promptly.
- Responding quickly to incoming customer questions, concerns, and issues in a professional manner
- Providing empathetic and thoughtful responses to customers through Facebook, Freshdesk, email, and phone as needed
- Effectively communicating with customers to diagnose problems and provide a resolution.
- Talking customers through the process of fixing technical issues.
- Communicating clearly and detailed as needed to provide customers with accurate and helpful information
- Documenting common support procedures that customers can follow.
- Anticipating additional questions or concerns a customer may have and proactively addressing them
- Working closely with customer success, product, and engineering teams to ensure issues are resolved and customers are successful
- Monitoring and meeting performance goals and taking ownership to improve metrics, such as customer satisfaction, first response time, etc.
- Prioritize your workload to ensure the most critical issues are resolved first.
- 2 years of professional experience in a technical support role
- Experience with ticketing platforms such as ZenDesk, FreshDesk, etc.
- Experience with SaaS company a plus
- Experience with remote desktop applications.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and proactively
- Ability to adapt to changing and fast-paced circumstances
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is a plus
US Team Members
- Company-sponsored health insurance, vision, and dental
- 401(k) with company match
International Team Members
- Company contribution to health insurance expenses, as needed
All Team Members
- Fully remote and flexible schedule
- Flexible and generous PTO policy
- $2,000 home office/hardware gift - equipment is yours to keep!
- Individualized paid coaching/growth training