Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Kupid is a Matchmaking Platform, not a dating app.
Kupid is a platform where clients hire Matchmakers to search, screen and select singles that meet their values and relationship goals.
Whether you are brand new to the matchmaking business or you have successfully set up people in the past, we welcome you to apply to become a Matchmaker with Kupid.io.
We’ve found the most successful matchmakers possess the following qualities:
Trust & Accountability: a deep commitment to building strong, meaningful relationships.
- Professional & Organized: meticulous attention to detail; rarely drops the ball.
- Warmth & Dedication: positive, relatable, and someone to count on.
- Empathetic & Reliable: clients need to be heard, and rely that you are working for them to find their match
- Creative & Resourceful: unafraid to lean into the unknown and adapt to challenges.
No experience necessary! We are excited to join you on this new path of becoming a Matchmaker. Our job is to help you learn what it takes to acquire clients, find matches and grow your business. We provide all the training and everything you need to be successful as a Remote Professional Matchmaker.
There has to be more to life than swiping.
As a Matchmaker, you help create a positive impact on the love lives of Kupid clients by leveraging your expertise in interpersonal relationships, recruiting, and coaching; ensuring high-quality date experiences, member satisfaction, and accountability on many levels.
We’ve found the most successful matchmakers excel in the following competencies:
Emotional Intelligence: handle all relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Project Management: prioritize all members in your schedule, especially clients.
- Communication: proactive; clearly (re)sets expectations at scale; honors commitment.
- Networking: Finding potential matches online and offline via multi-channel outreach.
- Technology: Familiarity with video chat and dating app platforms
Meet your client where they are at. Help them find their Match.
You're responsible for guiding clients through their matchmaking experience, finding and screening singles that meet your client's personal interests, and sending them to your client.
At Kupid, our Matchmakers find and screen prospective singles. The more matchmakers we have on our platform, the more singles are added each week. Your job is to help find what your client really wants. Help them better understand themselves to find their true match.
Ideally, you're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from our workflow and tech in order to make our matchmaking smarter and more meaningful for our clients and team alike.
Client Experience: Lead a high-touch experience as your clients’ personal matchmaker and coach throughout their matchmaking experience.
- Recruiting: Generate quality, potential matches from your personal and professional networks, online and offline outreach, and Kupid’s Singles Database.
- Screening: Meeting potential matches via video to screen and assess compatibility. Generate buy-in from potential matches; engage with your personal recruits.
- Date Advice: Helping prepare your client for what is to come on their online date.
- Coaching and Feedback: Deliver honest and expeditious feedback, dating insights, expert guidance, and constructive tips for your clients and their matches after each date.
- Communication and Teamwork: Collaborate with the internal team, abiding by our code of ethics; bringing concerns to our team in a proactive, professional, and articulate manner.
Passion for people.
- Quality-consciousness and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to connect and build rapport, especially with those you do not know or share values with.
- Experience working with external-facing clientele.
- Ability to emotionally detach, maintain objectivity, and create win-win solutions.
- Naturally resourceful with curiosity to learn more and a tendency to sort out inefficiencies.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to pick up new tools and technologies with ease.
Formal education in communication, psychology, or counseling.
- Relevant courses or certifications in matchmaking, coaching, or educational programs above.
- Direct experience in matchmaking, coaching, and/or date concierge.
- Direct experience recruiting and/or interviewing for quality and character.
- Direct experience working interpersonally with competing priorities of high-profile clientele.
- Deep awareness of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and Behavioral Psychology.
Commission and rewards
- Unlimited earning potential
Please note: At this time, we are only seeking candidates based in the continental U.S. interested in a 1099 contract. This remote opportunity is for professionals seeking matchmaking as a business.
Kupid Technologies Inc is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Kupid does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.