Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply!
We are looking for an Account Manager to help us work with customers to provide solutions and options to complex, technical, and non-technical situations for the EMEA region. At its core, the Account Manager’s role is that of a partner and problem-solver to produce increased customer satisfaction and retention.
While the Account Manager will be working with customers on plan changes, the role is not a sales role. Account Management at Kinsta is centered around providing solutions rather than focusing on upselling.
As a Kinsta’s Account Manager, you will:
- Propose custom plan solutions and options for customers as applicable. Generate custom plan proposals based on customer needs utilizing tools and workflows.
- Be the internal owner and responsible party for existing customers who require custom plans and services, such as setup of dedicated servers and exponential traffic surge events, seeing them through from start to finish.
- Work with customers and relevant internal teams to determine customer needs regarding their traffic expectations by reviewing analytics, site performance, and other applicable data. Create proposals utilizing tools and workflows based on the information gathered and the customer’s needs.
- Engage with customers in situations where repeat issues may be affecting their Kinsta experience. Work with the customer and relevant internal teams to achieve resolution.
- When appropriate, share both positive and critical feedback received from customers using established internal channels.
- Native-level fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role in the web hosting industry.
- A willingness to initiate challenging conversations with customers when necessary, paired with a resilient personality capable of maintaining a positive outlook when working through such situations.
- Enjoys people and wants to work directly with customers on a daily basis.
- The ability to be thoughtful, kind, diplomatic, patient, and firm when applying company policies to customer inquiries.
- Able to self-manage and get the job done without requiring close supervision; no micromanagement here!
- Some expertise in any (or all!) of the following: WordPress, Linux, NGINX, PHP, and MySQL.
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.