Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
This position is open to applicants in the US and Canada
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Drupal Developer, your day-to-day includes spending your time hands-on developing and collaborating on sites while staying accountable to schedules, estimates, project requirements, and high standards of quality. This position is fast-paced, deals with shifting priorities, and reports to Jim Birch, Drupal Engineering Manager.
Your typical work week might include:
- Drupal site building and configuration.
- Custom front end and theme layer development.
- Custom module development, and the maintenance of existing custom code.
- Documenting code and processes, and participating in peer reviews.
- Participating in client meetings and workshops.
- Actively contributing to the continual improvement of our processes and product.
- Most importantly, having fun working with an incredible team!
ABOUT THE COMPENSATION & WORK REQUIREMENTS
This is a full-time position. The salary range for this position is $66,100 - $91,300 - the range is broad, but it is commensurate with experience, aligned with current members of our team with similar experience, and may shift a bit depending on your geographic location. This is a 100% remote role, but you must live and be able to work in the US or Canada.
NOW... LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU!
We are looking for candidates who…
- Have 3+ years of related Drupal experience.
- Are experienced working in support (and are willing to do it).
- Have worked in an agency environment, preferably in multiple time zones.
- Show strong problem solving abilities, intelligence, and initiative.
- Know the ins and outs of modern development workflows, including use of the command line, gitflow, containers, and dev/stage/prod environments.
- Deeply understand modern web standards and technologies.
- Exhibit thoughtful, inclusive, and articulate communication skills, both in writing and in person.
- Have a BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Have some WordPress or React.js experience (this would be an awesome plus).
At Kanopi, we believe a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and voices make for a better workplace. We strongly and enthusiastically encourage people of color, individuals who identify within and beyond the LGBTQ+ spectrum, women, and people with disabilities to apply.
If you think this post was written just for you, here’s what to do next:
- Submit your resume.
- Answer the questions you see here on this page.
- Send us a cover letter, including your answer to the question below.
Now… About that cover letter… This is VERY important!
Please include all of the typical reasons why you’d be an outstanding candidate for this position, plus answer this question: What is your favorite piece of technology?
Our screening process takes a bit of time because we like to ensure that you are the perfect fit for us, and we are the perfect fit for you! After we’ve taken a look at your application, we will send you a series of questions that will help us get to know you better. From there, you will engage in several interviews with members of our team. Some candidates may even do a paid mini-project, depending on the role you are interviewing for. We’ll be happy to explain a bit more once we’re in the interview stage.
Please note - we try to make an effort to contact every applicant to let you know the status of your application, but we are human, so if you don’t hear from us, drop us a line!
We offer a comprehensive range of health, professional, remote workspace, and other fun benefits for all full time US and Canadian employees. For more information, see the benefits section of our careers page.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this classification. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by those occupying this position. The job description and job functions described herein are subject to possible modification by Kanopi Studios in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
No agencies, recruiters or overseas applicants.