Kadeau is seeking a talented and experienced Brand and Web Designer to join our global team. You will be responsible for creating exceptional brand identities and engaging, unique websites for our diverse range of clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a brand designer, you’ll lead the visual design work as our team collaborates to build out brand identities—from strategy sessions to the creation of all the design elements necessary.
As a web designer, you’ll craft custom, on-brand mockups primarily for mid-sized marketing sites that may include 20-30 unique design templates.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate is someone who lives and breaths design, someone who can’t help but ooze creativity. You’re a motivated self-starter who can work without too much supervision day-to-day, but also enjoys collaborating with teammates and clients. We’re out to find someone who is fun to work with, someone who is personable and friendly, and able to converse easily in English.
Specific qualifications and skills include:
- 3-5 years working in a professional environment as a designer
- Adept at logo design, including word marks
- Strong vector illustration abilities
- Expert grasp of the use of color and typography in design
- Ace at using Figma, including components and advanced layouts
- Ability to create compelling animations/interactivity for websites
- Solid understanding of storytelling in design
This role is compensated at an hourly rate, commensurate with your experience.