We are looking for a motivated and self-driven Digital Expert to oversee iTrade Media’s digital campaigns. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence. We are looking for someone that fully understand Digital, geofencing, Contextual and OOH specifically. You will be pulling date of options and recreating email that create more specific campaigns to promote the digital options to our customers. In addition to creating the digital campaigns our members purchase and communicating weekly statistics on the purchases. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, very creative and organized. The candidate will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive with creativity and enthusiasm.
This position will be a full time, 40 hours a week role, with a pay range of $900-1300 monthly.
· Work with the creative team on ad creative strategy – design, test, and analyze results to identify the best product messaging across all stages of the customer journey.
- Develop strategic digital plans rooted in competitive research, customer segmentation, subscription journey, media planning tools, and application of historic performance insights.
- Promote digital campaigns and create new options effectively in well designed emails
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate, Travel and Media partners.
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
Qualities and Skills:
· Excellent professional and organizational skills
· Analytical and creative thinking
· Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
· Up to speed with current and online digital techniques and best practices
· Thorough knowledge of web analytics such as Geofencing
· Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
· Digital Marketing: 1 year (Required)