Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
INTELITY® is the global leader of the broadest enterprise guest experience and operations management platform for hotels, casinos, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most advanced connection to their guests while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly and has received accolades and numerous awards for our platform and leadership in the industry. We are #1 and growing fast.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry. We are looking for a brilliant and versatile Implementations Engineer who knows the technology and hospitality landscapes.
- Implement and deploy INTELITY systems and platform technology for customers
- Train INTELITY customers on platform use and applications, which includes, without limitation, understanding the product at a high level to demonstrate the maximum value of the software providing optimal customer use.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Engineering teams on interface integrations and installations of the Company’s products and services.
- Partner with systems, product, and engineering team members for onboarding new product elements and enhancements
- Represent brand INTELITY onsite with our customer base in a professional manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or five years in a related field and professional experience.
- Experience in technology or software systems
- Experience with iOS and Android mobile operating systems and device management
- Understanding of basic Wi-Fi network and troubleshooting
- Setup and troubleshooting of TCP/IP, Multicast, and 802.11 Networks
- Problem-solving and analysis skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication, and time management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to take the initiative and balance multiple priorities with minimal direction
- Outstanding communication, presentation, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- Ability to quickly grasp and explain technological and business concepts
- Ability to navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and stakeholders
- Ability to travel 50 – 75% of the time, including internationally
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, German, etc.) a strong plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay and equity for qualified candidates. We focus on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefits for our employees and dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible scheduling options, and transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan and our robust training and development programs.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.