Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3)
. While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in ourRecruitment FAQs
At Hotjar, we're creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Reporting to the Head of Performance and working within our growth acquisition Marketing Squad day-to-day, we're looking for a passionate Paid Search/Google Performance Marketer to join our fast-growing SaaS B2B marketing team. You'll contribute to our Paid strategy, be responsible for the growth and nurture of some of our top channels, and help drive growth in key performance metrics such as Account Created, Subscriptions, ROI, LTV, and CAC payback.
You'll create, optimize and manage high-quality Search, Display, Remarketing, and YouTube campaigns, and drive growth by analyzing performance, finding opportunities, and executing on them fast.
- Track and measure the impact of our campaigns against our quarterly KRs.
- Find actionable insights that grow quality website traffic, and identify where we need to unblock our conversion flows.
- Manage the day-to-day optimization, management, and reporting of our Search, Display, and YouTube (prospecting & remarketing) campaigns on channels such as Google and Microsoft Ads.
- Assist with the day-to-day management, optimization, and analysis of paid lead generation campaigns
- Conduct A/B testing on an ad & landing page level to improve user experience & efficiency of the campaigns
- Collaborate with our Content team to explore SEO keyword and content collaboration ideas
- 2+ years of Paid Search & Display, in particular on Google Ads & Microsoft Ads (including offline editor tools)
- You have experience managing large-scale, high spending Search & Display campaigns and you love to move fast, prioritize brilliantly and make small iterations to learn.
- You are data-informed and understand the impact of Search & Display on Performance Marketing metrics.
- You have a strong knowledge of our Product, keeping up to date with advancements and reflecting this in our campaigns
- You have a genuine passion for paid marketing
- You have a desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar's company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
The compensation range for a team member in this role is €60,000 to €80,000
annually where the offer typically falls in the range of €65,000 to €70,000
. Our ranges are established after performing market research and the specific compensation amount of the offer will be determined based on relative experience, skills, and equity across the team. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs
to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks
valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values
and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.