Attention! Our client's head office is located in DC.,DC; however, employees work remotely throughout the United States
Must be a US resident, currently residing within the USA to work full-time for this opportunity.
What We're Looking For
Till partners with institutional rental housing companies and their residents to help renters everywhere succeed — changing the way people pay, stay, and thrive in their homes. In the process, we are empowering landlords, creating tremendous value for their communities, and making the world BETTER.
We are looking for someone who takes pride in the craft and wants to be part of a team of talented engineers working to further Till's growth. You'll partner with engineering teams, product managers, analysts, and customer success to design, build, and maintain our technology platform.
- Own one or multiple projects from start to finish and be guided by the support of a dedicated manager, mentor or lead engineer
- Participate in daily team processes and learn all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Track data that will allow us to better understand how we can improve our products
- Learn about the business and engineering practices
- Incrementally increased the quality and reliability of our payment processing system
- Tell Johnny Austin he doesn't know what he's talking about
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, able to effectively collaborate with technical and business partners
- Have the ability to learn quickly
- Enjoy working independently and as part of a team
- Possess the ability to solve real-time technology problems
- Are a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Are selfless. Ideas don't have to originate from you in order for you to commit to a path forward
- Value ownership and autonomy
- Experience with (or a willingness to learn) at least one major front end development framework (React, Vue, Angular)
- Experience with at least one cloud platform such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for employee
- Flexible/Untracked PTO / sick leave
- Child care and health FSA
- Paid parental leave