At hampr engineering we seek to deliver business value through elegant and scalable technical solutions. Being an early addition to our engineering team you will be a direct contributor to the core tech that makes up our platform as well as helping define the culture behind our engineering department.
- Basic understanding of API's and API design
- Passing knowledge of databases with NoSQL based databases being a plus.
- Understanding of unit tests, testing practices, and any other tools used for testing API's.
- Knowledgeable in many AWS Cloud services such as API Gateway, Lambdas, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, and many others.
- Ability to work within an agile development team and active participation in fundamental SCRUM ceremonies.
- Participant in thought leading discussions
- Contributor to code review sessions
- Triage issues / requests from our active support team within desired time periods
- Available after hours, including nights and weekends (subject to the needs of the business)
- B.S., M.S., or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Passion for software development
- Desire to constantly purse best practices
- Great problem solving skills and an ability to think outside of the box
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up in the early stages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 2 loads of laundry per week
- Supportive environment with unlimited PTO