At hampr engineering we seek to deliver business value through elegant and scalable technical solutions. Being an early addition to our engineering team you will be a direct contributor to the core tech that makes up our platform as well as helping define the culture behind our engineering department.
For this role you will primarily be a dedicated senior level mobile app engineer using react-native. As you work on business critical tasks you will be able to play a major role in helping identify ways in which hampr can continue to elevate our platform. You will be joining an agile development team working with several other full stack engineers and a product owner.
- Extensive experience working with react-native to build performant cross-platform mobile apps.
- Deep understanding of state management tools, in particular Redux, with an understanding of MobX being a huge plus.
- Ability to implement unit testing, linters, and integration testing within an existing platform.
- History of working on agile development teams and being actively involved in SCRUM ceremonies.
- Worked closely with UI / UX designers or Product designers to implement approved pages.
- Participant in thought leading discussions
- Contribute to code review sessions
- Triage issues / requests from our active support team within desired time periods
- Available after hours, including nights and weekends (subject to the needs of the business)
- B.S., M.S., or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Passion for software development
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up in the early stages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 2 loads of laundry per week
- Supportive environment with unlimited PTO