At GRAX, it’s all about data. We help our customers protect and unlock their data’s value. The most iconic companies in the world that we buy from daily, have in our pockets and rely on to power the internet, all use GRAX. For them, GRAX is the best way to unleash the power of their SaaS app data and use it to drive better business outcomes. With GRAX, customers can backup, archive, recover, and access their historical data anywhere at any time.
We are a remote-first organization founded in Boston, MA with distributed operations across the world. GRAX is a well-funded Series A startup led by serial entrepreneurs with a long history of success in the Salesforce ecosystem.
About the Role
GRAX is hiring for a Senior Front End Developer to be the technical expert developing a customer-facing Web Application in React.js
. The product and engineering organization is led by veterans in cloud platform development, including some of the key architects behind Heroku. We value collaboration, communication and accountability.
- Work closely with Product Management & Designers to estimate & break down work
- Work with the engineering team to participate in architectural, design and product discussions
- Design and create RESTful APIs for internal consumption
- Perform code reviews for peers & mentor junior developers
- 5+ years building large web apps in React both existing code bases and greenfield projects
- Familiarity with Authentication best practices
- Proficiency with source control systems (we use GitHub)
- Familiarity with Salesforce Lightning Design System preferred
- Experience with cloud deployments
- Experience building backend APIs in Go
- AWS / Azure
- React + typescript
- Fully Remote
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare for you and your family
- 401K match
- Awesome teammates
GRAX embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.