Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
About the role:
We are looking for a skilled Product Lead to own Grain’s product areas throughout its lifecycle - from concept through discovery, development, release, and ongoing improvement.
You will lead a product pod to ship features often to a significant end-user scope. Bigger picture: Grain is venture-backed and is poised to win a major new space in the video software market. You'll be right in the middle of the action and will play a major role in the bright future of our company.
- Strategy & Roadmap: You will own a product area that supports the company’s overall product strategy and objectives; prioritizing what to build and working closely with design and engineering to own the roadmap.
- Customer and Market Research: You will perform qualitative and quantitative research to discover feature ideas and validate them before development, and perform quantitative analysis on features’ performance and find opportunities for optimization. You will be an expert for our customers’ needs, motivations, and challenges and develop deep customer empathy and representing the customer to your team.
- Collaboration: You will collaborate across teams, working closely with UI/UX designers to ensure an excellent user experience in our product, as well as with engineers to help guide feature development for a premium software experience.
- Delivery: You will ensure that the entire team (across design, product and engineering) delivers on roadmap commitments reliably and consistently.
- You’ve delivered software as a product manager in a startup, with the intuition and drive to succeed within a sometimes-chaotic, rapidly changing environment.
- You’re passionate about digital products and what tools knowledge workers and companies need in a remote world, with a proven ability to learn quickly, be resourceful and innovative, and use data to inform decisions.
- You have a bachelor's degree and 2-3 years of software product management experience. B2B SaaS product management and/or management consulting experience will be considered a plus.
- You have a firm grasp of how to satisfy consumers’ needs, and experience turning these needs into detailed specs and roadmaps.
- You have strong leadership skills, communicate effectively, and take pride in your ability to collaborate to achieve positive results.
- You want to be responsible for hitting key performance indicators - focusing on outcomes as opposed to simply outputs.
What's in it for you?✨
Benefits & perks:
- Work from home
- Competitive salary and equity
- Generous PTO
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental care
Are you up for a new challenge? 💪
Does joining as an early employee at a well-funded and high-potential start-up sound good to you?
If so, just drop a link to your LinkedIn profile here (that's really all we need). If it looks like a fit, we'll be in touch with you very soon.
We're looking forward to meeting you!