Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company
with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS
(16K stars on GitHub).
As the Technical Recruiter for EMEA, you will lead our efforts in identifying, attracting and hiring top technical talent in that region. FingerprintJS is in hyper growth mode and you will be a key contributor in tripling our employee base in 2022 and the growth of our company into the future! Your experience with full cycle technical recruiting at a 100% remote company and your passion for providing an unforgettable candidate experience will be what sets you apart from the rest.
Reports to: Sr. Recruiting Manager
Location: remote, anywhere in the EMEA region
Start date: as soon as possible
Some things you’ll accomplish:
- Manage full cycle recruiting of technical roles based in Eastern Europe. This includes drafting job descriptions, screening candidates and assessing their qualifications, and managing the candidate through the entire recruitment process.
- Partner with hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy.
- Use a variety of techniques and creativity to attract and recruit the best candidates.
- Manage one or more placement agencies.
- Provide a great candidate experience at every opportunity.
What you bring to the team:
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment.
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing technical talent.
- Ability to conduct thorough behavioral based interviews and screens to assess both technical baseline as well as other skills.
- Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends.
- Experience working in early-stage technology companies and know what it takes to find the talent needed at each stage.
- Fluent in English.
- Ideally, previous experience recruiting in EMEA market.
The salary range for this position is $60,000 - $90,000 annually.
Our core values:
- No BS. We are radically transparent, open, and direct. We say what we mean and we mean what we say.
- Fail. Learn. Grow. We aren't afraid to make big bets and learn from our mistakes in search of innovation.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously. We aim to be informal and authentic in our working lives. We meet challenges with humor and humility.
- Be level 5 helpful. We take as much initiative as possible when we support others and when we ask for help. (https://medium.com/helpful-com/how-to-be-an-effective-early-stage-employee-hint-be-helpful-e681b456a01f)
- We are Global. We are a multicultural organization that values diversity in perspectives and backgrounds. We work wherever and whenever we’re happiest, and look for talent all across the globe.
What we offer:
- Compensation: a competitive compensation package plus startup equity.
- Unlimited time off: work-life balance is important to us and we recognize everybody is different when it comes to taking time off. We offer a flexible vacation policy so you can take the time off that you need.
- Remote-first and globally distributed: a 100% remote-first, asynchronous environment that respects time-zone differences. We have team members in the US, Canada, Argentina, Poland, Turkey, Russia, just to name a few. You choose where you do your work best!
- Tech: company provided Macbook for our employees (you get to keep it after 3 years).
- Culture: small team, lean hierarchy and no politics. Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Fun: We also do fun virtual events for our team and will be planning a team offsite soon!
- Professional development: we want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.)!
- Personal development: freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas!
- Opportunity to work and connect with a world-class team from around the globe!
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.