Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
As you can see from the last graph, we're growing incredibly quickly, which is why we're looking to grow our small-but-mighty team.
🔥 WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
- We’re smart and GSD (get shit done). You’ll work alongside our 3-person, all-senior engineering team (3 PhDs and 1 Masters in Computer Science, plus a front-end guy who can sing karaoke).
- We embrace being fully remote. We schedule meetings sparingly and instead heavily use async comms (Slack, Notion, Loom)
- Opportunity for impact. We’re established enough to be able to ship instead of fight fires but also early enough enough that your work will have a real impact.
- Experienced management. You’ll work closely with our CEO who is a 2X Founder/CEO (previously started UserVoice) and who has a background in Computer Science as well as product design.
➡️ ABOUT OUR HIRING PROCESS
- No live coding. We have no idea who thought writing code on whiteboards was a good idea but we hate it. We’re much more interested in what you’ve done and learned.
- You’ll meet the entire team. We think it’s important that you get to meet everyone you’ll be working with.
- No bullshit. Ask us anything you like. We’ve never understood why companies pretend they’re something that they’re not in the hiring process - you’re going to find out eventually so we’d rather you know who we are up front so we can both make sure this is a good fit for all involved.
- Quick turnaround time. We know you have lots of options so we move fast usually in less than a week from start to finish.
⚙️ TECH STACK
We use all of the following technologies. Your knowledge of these would be helpful but you need not be familiar with all of them.
GKE, S3, Ruby/Rails/Sidekiq, Go, Electron, Typescript/TSX, Stencil, Elasticsearch, C++, Kafka, MySQL, Redis, Pusher, GitHub Actions, Docker, ArgoCD, CircleCI
✅ HARD REQUIREMENTS
Outside of the obvious technical skills, GSD mindset, and ability to thrive in a remote environment we do have a few hard requirements that you should be aware of:
- High level of technical competence
- You must have 5+ years of production experience with SAAS that has achieved some level of traction. We have no junior folks on our team nor the bandwidth to mentor them (yet).
- Must speak English fluently and be available to work within 2 hours of a US timezone.