Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Facet is a fully remote FinTech company with a mission to empower people to live more enriched lives by delivering a new standard of financial advice that elevates expectations across consumers and the industry.
We believe that unbiased, personalized financial advice that integrates into every facet of life is essential to living well. People’s financial lives are dynamic and ever-evolving, so we cover everything money touches–from starting a business to buying real estate to your investments and much more. Facet believes financial advice should be delivered with a fresh, human-plus-tech approach, that includes a CFP® professional–the highest certification possible.
About the Role:
As a Lead Growth Engineer, MarTech at Facet Wealth, you are part of a cross-functional Business Operations team that plays a large role in tracking and enabling our client conversion and onboarding process among. You collaborate with Marketing, Product and Data teams and are the expert voice for developing a world class infrastructure to support our exponential growth. Our goals are focused on developing a product to improve the financial lives of millions and you are a critical driver of our mission.
We expect you to be proficient in modern front and back end tools and development methodologies and adtech/martech. You must be interested in learning new languages, technology stacks, tackling large and complex problems, and possess the ability to work both independently and in a peer programming environment. You must be able to have a holistic sense of the flows of our data and system in order to ensure no corruption of data or automation is introduced. You will be a leading figure of our Campaign Operations functions within Business Operations as you will be a part of understanding how to operationalize Marketing/Campaign efforts and working with Business Operations leadership add these requirements to all planned creative briefs for transparency and planning purposes.
Tremendous growth potential exists at Facet - your growth opportunities are virtually unlimited. We are truly passionate about helping realize our team members’ potential through active mentorship. We value drive, ownership, and commitment as we grow our company.
- Work with DemandGen Marketing on all strategic efforts by applying CampaignOps needs in creative briefs and enabling strategy via technology
- Managing MarTech Growth Engineer – Prioritizing, Task Management, QC, Technical Guidance
- Proactive monitoring of system health; establishing said alerts
- Reactive Triage of system issues as alerted
- Continuous updating of MarTech Stack tool
- Management of Websites and Web forms
- Collaboration with SFDC dev/admin team to ensure system alignment and tandem
- Vetting New Tools required for stack from Technology standpoint (improvement and optimization) or from business needs.
- Education: BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field, OR equivalent experience
- Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience
- Deep understanding of the tools that power marketing automation, experimentation, personalization, attribution, and analytics.
- Expertise in implementing third-party tools and integrating them in first-party applications: Segment, Optimizely, Iterable, Amplitude, Google Analytics, WP, Salesforce, or similar products
- Ability to implement new flows and set up A/B and multivariate tests using tools such as Optimizely, Adobe Target, Maxymiser
- Desire and ability to rapidly iterate through Build/Measure/Learn cycles to find the optimal solutions
- Experience interfacing with Web Services platforms and concepts, RESTful APIs, SOAP, and XML/JSON as necessary to integrate and automate systems
- Desire to push oneself to learn and grow on a daily basis
- Desire and ability to work both independently and as part of a a cross functional team
- Desire and ability to receive direct feedback and mentorship
- Experience with jQuery, HTML, CSS
- Experience with Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla etc
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Optimizely, Adobe Target, Maxymiser, etc
- Experience with Multitouch Attribution and paid media tracking solutions
Benefits & Comp:
- Competitive yearly salary (salary to be determined by the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as alignment with market data)
- Unlimited PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US
Equal Opportunity Employer
We’ve consciously built an equitable and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome to bring their authentic selves to work. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.