Are you ready to join us?
If you are an SRE and you want to move forward with your professional career in an international and dynamic environment, this job is for you!
You will be joining our SRE team to focus on site reliability of our Finance and Foreign Exchange platform, specifically looking to further decouple our application deployment and infrastructure. We are mainly in AWS, and we are actively migrating to EKS and implementing Kafka.
Candidate required skills:
- Several years of relevant industry experience building large scale distributed systems.
- Experience operating web-scale deployments of containerised systems on Kubernetes and Amazon Container Services.
- A deep understanding of programming languages and the systems you've worked on.
- A passion for architecting large systems with elegant interfaces that can scale easily
- A hunger for tracking down root causes, no matter where it takes you and fixing them in systematic ways. Working with code owners to prevent repeats.
- A love for writing code - we use Python; you don’t need to be an expert, but the experience is a plus and we will expect you to learn on the job.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and willingness to uphold Eburys values.
- Our operating language is English but a knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese is a bonus.
More reasons to join us?
- Being part of a remote-first distributed technology team that cares deeply about culture and best practices, and believes in agile principles.
- Clear career progression framework with regular reviews.
- Continued personal development through training and certification.
- Contribute to our technical design through our open and collaborative Request For Comments (RFC) process.
- Participate in one of the most disruptive sectors in the tech industry
- We are Open Source friendly, following Open Source principles in our internal projects and encouraging contributions to external projects.
- Possibility to participate in conferences for your own professional growth
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.