Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, MST (UTC -7)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
, SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
Ebury, a TECH COMPANY leading FINANCE
Our Tech Team hub is located in Málaga, Spain, and we are all fully remote workers! Our team members are based in more than fifteen countries and English is our daily language.
If you are interested in joining an innovative, energetic and talented Salesforce Multinational Team, please keep reading!
What will you do with us?
You'll be a key contributor for designing and providing architectural guidance to Ebury's Salesforce Solutions, striving for more robust and faster applications that contribute to remove the boundaries to the clients money and making business around the world possible.
You may be a key part of main Ebury services and processes, such as Anti-Money Laundering, Trade Finance and Lending, and integrating Salesforce with many other cutting-edge technology and core services within the Ebury ecosystem.
∙ You’ll Also
- Provide coaching to other team members and be a reference on Salesforce knowledge in the team
- Develop solutions using Apex in the backend side.
- Develop solutions using LWC in the frontend side.
- Maintain implemented solutions and develop new proposals
- Define system interface requirements
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications and internal tools
The ideal candidate will be able to work on the integration and deployment of the CRM solution. This will include analysis, design, development and deployment.
We are looking for versatile professionals, who like joining a dynamic Fintech environment, working with internal scalable projects and being part of a development team.
So, what do we need from you?
- Excellent Design, analysis, and architectural skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues as required
- Good attention to detail, organized and results-oriented
- Proven experience working with Salesforce (Certified Salesforce Developer I, ideally
- Good written and verbal communication skills including fluency in English
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related field or equivalent experience
And Ideally, But Not All Mandatory
- Development of Salesforce workflows that integrate with 3rd party systems, sync and async connections
- Development of Web Services to integrate into Salesforce Understanding of standard API usage paradigms
- Experience working remotely
- Experience using Visualforce and Lightning
- Experience in establishing automated deployments and continuous integration for Salesforce components
- Able to design solutions that are optimized for Salesforce application lifecycle constraints
This is a full time, direct-hire opportunity. You will join Ebury's Salesforce Team that has grown over the last 4 years into a reference center of excellence in the industry.
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That’s why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
Why Will You Love Working With Us
- You will be part of a remote-first distributed technology team that cares deeply about people, culture and best practices, and believes in agile principles. Take a look here and see what our team say about us!
- You’ll have continuous professional growth thanks to our career progression framework with regular reviews.
- You’ll improve your personal development through training and certification.
- You’ll contribute to our technical design through our open and collaborative Request For Comments (RFC) process .
- We are Open Source friendly, following Open Source principles in our internal projects and encouraging contributions to external projects.
- An in-depth onboarding process to make you feel part of the team from your first day.
- If you wish to improve your English skills, you’ll be able to take lessons in the school of your choice.
Due to our remote-first organisation and our remote-focused onboarding system, you will feel a crucial part of the team since day one. Curious about what working remotely is like at Ebury? Take a look and see what our team say about us!
Who we are
Ebury, a new concept of a tech company leading finance
Ebury is a FinTech success story, a FIN success thanks to a brilliant TECH team, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies and with the recent support of Grupo Santander, which has decided to invest heavily in our project.
And what do we do? We apply the best technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. We help small and medium-sized businesses to simplify international trade by eliminating boundaries and provide expertise that our clients wouldn't be able to get from a traditional bank.
Founded in 2009, and headquartered in London, we have more than 1150 staff covering over 60 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury received in 2019 a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our GREAT PEOPLE. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.