Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry
. Our mission is to help doctors be more productive, informed, and connected. As a software engineer, you'll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other engineers, designers, and product managers in building software to help improve healthcare.
brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds and we like to think pragmatically in choosing the tools most appropriate for the job at hand.
One of Doximity's core values
is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don't fit a mold, join us!
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
- You enjoy leading software engineering projects and prioritize the iterative delivery of high-quality solutions.
- You are passionate about the intersection of Product and Engineering and can help guide your team.
- You have a passion for software engineering architecture and look forward to make high-quality contributions to modern, production web application
- You are self-motivated and able to manage yourself
- You default to concise and effective written and verbal communication
Here's How You Will Make an Impact
- Lead technical projects alongside your team to ensure rapid and reliable delivery of software products
- Advance our Telemedicine platform which connects doctors and patients millions of times per month
- Help build distributed systems that put clinical knowledge, secure messaging, and professional connections at a doctor’s fingertips
- Secure, cache, and optimize software systems that can handle millions of operations per day
Benefits & Perks
- Generous time off policy
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, generous paternity and maternity leave, Life/ADD, 401k, flex spending accounts, commuter benefits, equipment budget, and continuous education budget
- Stock incentives
- .. and much more! For a full list, see ourcareer page
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page
, company blog
, and engineering blog
. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visitDoximity.com
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.