About the Job
You’ll be in charge of link-building tasks on SEO client projects. This includes hands-on work, managing multiple projects with time constraints at the same time, and adjusting strategy as necessary.
Your main task will be to communicate with various website owners to promote our clients’ content.
We intend to enter into a long-term, project-based collaboration. You will receive your assignments from the founders directly.
- Promote content and articles through concerted email outreach to get authoritative websites and publications to link back.
- Familiarize yourself with multiple online niches, identify key influencers, and start conversations with them. Maintain these relationships to produce positive results for both parties.
- Discover link-building opportunities through industry-specific searches
- Ability to track your link-building efforts and report results on a monthly basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Assiduity in performing long-term tasks of the same type.
- Ability to handle large volumes of projects quickly across various industries
- Expert-level attention to detail is essential
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent change while maintaining attention to detail on multiple projects
- Strong sense of personal accountability, ownership of your work, and time management
- The courage to ask for help if needed
- Over 21 years old with at least three years of work experience.
- Basic understanding of SEO and function principles of search engines;
- Basic understanding of internet marketing;
- Experience in customer support or customer-facing communication
- Tech-savvy and willing to learn new tools
- Create your desired lifestyle
- Travel and work from wherever you want
- Possibility to move your residence to a country of your choice
- Flexible schedule to allow for an optimum work-life balance
- Create space for personal plans
- Opportunity to be with dofollow.io team for a long time. We are focused on long term collaboration more than on one-time freelance projects
- Grow with the company
- At dofollow.io we find extraordinary talent and build positions around their skills
- Access to very experienced team members in various Digital Marketing areas.
- Every 30, 60, or 90 days propose 1 or more projects you would like to develop for the company. We appreciate and support the initiative.
This is an entry-level position that can be a good start for building a career in online marketing.
We recruit open-minded people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, and ethnicities. We are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Apply for this Position
If you’re interested please follow this link, fill out the Google form and provide all the required information. We will contact you regarding the next steps (usually within 4-6 weeks).