Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
About the role:
We’re excited to expand our product management team here at Cube–a team that is at the heart of the company. The product management team ensures we’re focusing on the right things as well as creating value and great experiences for our customers.
In this role, you will join the product management team, reporting to the VP of Product. This role has a significant area of ownership within the product portfolio and works closely with a team of engineers and designers to identify, define, validate, and deliver customer facing functionality.
This is a very hands-on role; you’ll be able to jump into many different projects and features. Over time, you will establish a long-term strategy and roadmap for your area of product ownership and have the opportunity to help shape and grow not just the product, but also the team.
This position is open to candidates who currently live in the United States or Canada. Immigration sponsorship is not available at this time.
How you’ve been spending your time:
- 5+ years in a software product management or equivalent role.
- Skilled at quantitative and qualitative data analysis: needs analysis, user engagement, growth, etc.
- Deep experience in creation of product requirement documents, breaking down user stories, identifying acceptance criteria, and working within various project management tools.
- Great communication and collaboration skills, backed up by experience working closely with designers and engineers, go-to-market teams, and speaking directly with customers.
- Past experience with corporate finance and accounting would be a plus.
How you’ll spend your time with Cube:
- Understand customer and market needs through qualitative and quantitative research and analysis.
- Understand Cube’s product and the technologies that power it.
- Develop detailed product requirements to support the design and engineering efforts of your team.
- Manage priorities, feature backlogs, tradeoffs and long term product roadmaps.
- Influence Cube’s overall product and go-to-market strategy.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams across product, engineering, design, marketing, customer success, sales, and finance to achieve the best possible outcomes for Cube and our customers.
Your first three months at Cube:
- Build a detailed understanding of the Cube’s product and customers.
- Develop product requirements for a new and/or improved capability of Cube, shepherd those requirements through to delivery to customers, and analyze the impact.
- Review existing roadmap for your area of product ownership, and be prepared to recommend directional updates and next steps.