ConvertFlow is a no-code platform for converting website visitors.
With ConvertFlow, ecommerce marketers create, personalize and launch campaigns on their websites, without coding.
Since launching out of TechStars Chicago in 2016, ConvertFlow has grown into a platform used by 30,000+ marketing teams and agencies around the world.
This includes industry-leading ecommerce brands like NectarSleep, Talkspace, Volkswagen/Audi, Lifehack and more, as well as new Shopify stores and marketing agencies who want to execute like a team many times their size.
Because ConvertFlow is used across so many websites, our application reaches as many as 40+ million unique visitors per month and has processed billions of events, meaning each new feature presents the opportunity to create outsized impacts and interesting engineering challenges working with lots of data (example
This position is 100% remote.
What will you be working with?
- Monolithic Ruby on Rails application (Heroku case study).
- ReactJS and Rails views
- Vanilla JS and jQuery for its embeddable scripts.
- PostgreSQL database (Azure case study).
- Sidekiq+Redis for processing background jobs.
- CloudFlare for DNS, CDN, network security and serverless workers.
So what will you do as a full stack developer at ConvertFlow?
- Develop, test and deploy new features for the ConvertFlow platform.
- Refactor & organize code, create documentation, write automated tests and build workflows for scaling product development.
- Work directly with product leadership to prioritize and plan projects for ConvertFlow's ever-evolving product roadmap.
- Counsel and pair with your developer peers to level up the team.
- Identify and fix ConvertFlow bugs in the app, as well as ConvertFlow bugs on customers' websites.
- Provide technical expertise to team members, partners, as well as customers integrating ConvertFlow into their company’s technical stack.
- Develop with scalability and reliability in mind.
- Monitor keys systems and application infrastructure, to resolve incidents that arise.
- Update and maintain dependencies.
We get excited by folks who:
- Have 3+ years as a developer building web applications.
- Are motivated by building B2B SaaS products.
- Are excited to own development of the new feature projects that you tackle for ConvertFlow.
- Have a proven track record with developing both the front-end and back-end of web applications.
- Have strong experience with front-end development using ReactJS, vanilla JS, jQuery and HTML/CSS.
- Have strong experience with back-end development, having worked with Ruby and NodeJS.
- Have strong experience with developing mid-sized applications, on frameworks like Ruby on Rails.
- Have worked at startups and are disciplined at prioritizing, above all else, efficient work that delivers value to customers and drives business outcomes.
- Write clean, well-tested code and value documenting your work for others.
- Have experience collaborating with product leads, designers, and customer success.
- Are proficient at working remotely, which means you have strong written communication skills, are self-directed, and have experience managing your own schedule.
- Have a desire to meet with and contribute feedback to a startup team on a regular basis, both over Zoom and occasionally in person.
- Have a general understanding of how online marketing works at small businesses. This means you're familiar with the types of tools in a marketing team's stack (Shopify, MailChimp, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Zapier, etc.), as well as the outcomes marketers are trying to achieve with their websites (improved conversion rates / onboarding, email/SMS list building, driving checkouts, split-testing experiments, recommending products etc).
- Have a daily work schedule that overlaps with Eastern time business hours (minimum of 4 hours).
Bonus points for the following you...
- Are already an active ConvertFlow user.
- Have worked at a marketing technology company.
- Are interested in the opportunity to manage a team.
- Are based in North America.
- Are based in the South Florida area.
- Salary in the range of $100k-$150k depending on experience.
- Work from anywhere, as long as you have daily overlap of at least 4 hours with our Eastern Standard Time business hours (9AM–5PM EST).
- Work with a small, flexible team that’s ambitious and punches above its weight.
- Healthcare, dental and vision.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Culture of learning and development with a training allowance.
- $300/m co-working stipend.
- Remote work gear (perks for home office, new Macbook, etc).