ConvertFlow is the all-in-one platform for converting website visitors. We're empowering ecommerce brands to create personalized shopping experiences that drive revenue growth and create loyal customers. Since launching out of Techstars in 2016, ConvertFlow has grown into a marketing platform over 30,000 fast-growing brands use to create, personalize and launch campaigns across their website that grow their audience and their revenue – all without coding.
Our customers include industry-leading brands like Nectar, Talkspace, Numan, and Volkswagen, as well as new Shopify stores, B2B brands, and marketing agencies who want to execute like a team many times their size.
As an Account Executive at ConvertFlow, you'll manage the full sales cycle with new customers, and introduce brands to new ways they can grow revenue faster by creating more personalized shopping experiences on their websites. This includes using a consultative sales approach to engage warm inbound leads, drive self-sourced leads for your pipeline, and win lifelong customers.
Further, you will have a substantial positive impact on our team culture and overall go-to-market approach. As an early member of the sales team, you will strongly support efforts to design and execute strategies that establish ConvertFlow as the clear leader in the emerging conversion marketing space for ecommerce.
This position is 100% remote.
About this role
So what will you do as an Account Executive at ConvertFlow?
- Own the entire sales process, from initial contact, opportunity management, through closing.
- Advise prospects and customers on how ConvertFlow can enhance their marketing approach.
- Understand a wide variety of ecommerce and B2B marketing technologies, as well as how ConvertFlow fits into each customer’s technology stack.
- Manage a growing pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers.
- Present 1-to-1 and group software demos to successfully guide prospects through the buying process.
- Become an expert in consulting ecommerce and b2b companies on conversion marketing strategies.
- Exhibit high standards in terms of timeliness, responsiveness and follow-up.
- Bring your thinking, strategy, and ideas to advance our company’s sales and go-to-market approach, as well as vision for the future.
- Collaborate with marketing and product to guide market positioning, the product roadmap, and sales enablement.
- Help define & improve our sales processes that support a growing sales team.
You might be a good fit if...
- You're excited to help marketing teams at ecommerce brands of all sizes, succeed.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in selling B2B SaaS.
- You have a strong understanding of sales fundamentals, and have business & sales acumen.
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding quotas.
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills.
- You are tech savvy, highly coachable, and eager to learn and grow.
- You relate comfortably with diverse groups of people from all over the world, and can adapt your approach in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment.
- You are in the US or Canada.
Bonus points for the following...
- You're already an active ConvertFlow user or work with a company who uses ConvertFlow.
- You worked at a saas company selling CRMs, ecommerce platforms, MarTech, or worked at a marketing agency.
- You're interested in the eventual opportunity to manage a team.
- You're based in North America.
- You're based in the South Florida area.
- Growing startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Remote-first culture - work from home (or anywhere!), as long as you have daily overlap with Eastern Standard Time business hours (9AM–5PM).
- Work with a small team that’s passionate, collaborative, fun and courageously punches above its weight.
- Competitive salary ($75k base salary, plus generous uncapped commissions).
- Healthcare, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Other great perks, such as coworking stipend, education stipend, and remote work gear.
Why take on this role?
You can have a major impact on our company: Since its launch in 2016, ConvertFlow has grown into a platform used by 30,000+ marketing teams and agencies around the world, all while being powered by a small team. Together, we’ll be able to shape ConvertFlow’s product and go-to-market strategies in ways that will reach new customers and serve its growing community, much faster.
You can help grow a product people love that solves big problems: Each hour, as many as 100,000 people around the world engage with personalized campaigns crafted in ConvertFlow by marketers at small businesses, agencies and industry-leading companies. By eliminating the need for marketers to code or wait on developers, ConvertFlow gives them the power to create better buying experiences for online shoppers and drive massive growth for the brands they work with.
You can master your craft + gain new super powers: Here at ConvertFlow, everyone wears multiple hats. This means that you'll have the opportunity to double down on your strengths, while learning new skills outside of your expertise. Skills that can take your ability to drive revenue growth to new heights.
You can join us at a magical time: We’re a small team running a profitable company that serves thousands of enthusiastic marketers all over the world. And fortunately, we're in the position where our customers pay the bills, not our investors. This gives us the opportunity to grow thoughtfully, have fun, take big swings and above all, focus on serving our valued customers. We also have the privilege of being a Techstars-backed startup, which means we have access to exclusive startup resources, a network of industry experts and world-class mentorship whenever we need it.
Work with an ambitious, resourceful team: We're taking on a big problem, in a big market, in creative ways. Because we play the long-game and tackle hard problems head on, we’ve achieved the scale of teams many times our size, without throwing investor cash at problems.
Life at ConvertFlow
We're a small team that loves great marketing, design and products that make our lives easier. We're building ConvertFlow as a distributed company. This means that working together online, outside of a central office, is our default.
We collaborate on projects using Notion. Most team communication happens over Slack, and meetings are done via Zoom video calls.
Being a distributed company gives us the freedom to work wherever we’re most comfortable, without sacrificing productivity. This approach to work also allows us to optimize our own schedules around a healthy routine, focused work and work/life balance.