Who We Are
Michael Todd Beauty is developing innovative beauty tools backed by science and driven by the belief that everyone should have access to simple, spa-quality treatments from the comfort of home at the best price.
Our brands have amassed over 10,000+ five-star reviews from happy customers, numerous awards, and hundreds of press features from the likes of Allure, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, People, and more.
About the Role
We’re looking for a multidisciplinary multimedia designer to join our creative team with a primary focus on marketing design. You’ll be responsible for elevating our visual identity and executing designs for marketing assets which include paid & organic social content. The ideal fit for this role is color-obsessed, loves coming up with fresh ideas, and is excited to work collaboratively with our team to help bring the brand to life through beautiful, thoughtful design and compelling visual storytelling. Your work will encompass everything from simple design needs to broader creative projects that you’ll manage from concept to execution, ensuring all creative is aligned with our brand identity, voice, and tone.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of motion design, video editing, and graphic design as well as a deep understanding of design fundamentals, high attention to design detail, and an awareness of today’s internet culture and trends.
- Seek data and performance metrics to continue evolving and improving work
- Craft creative tests to drive higher growth for the business
- Conceptualize and execute on innovative ideas to create effective and on-brand assets that drive growth
- Design ambitiously, with a command of typography, composition, messaging hierarchy, and balance.
- Design with both speed and accuracy for digital platforms
- Communicate and present ideas clearly and concisely with a desire for feedback and input from others
- Self-organize and manage projects and deadlines to ensure a smooth process and on-time delivery of work
- Leverage the Michael Todd Beauty brand style guide to ensure consistency across all channels
- 2+ years experience working on in-house creative team, creative agency, or similar.
- Strong visual portfolio and demonstrated experience for a meticulous sense of detail for motion design, video editing, and graphic design.
- Must be interested and show experience with design systems and have a proclivity or interest in communication systems and how they intersect with design.
- Experience and knowledge working in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to create GIF animations and motion graphics in Photoshop, After Effects, or other.
- A multitasker with the ability to juggle several projects at once.
- Excited to bring new ideas to a highly collaborative environment.
- Seasoned in taking feedback gracefully and translating it into smart design solutions.
- Capacity to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment and flexible to business' needs.
This is a remote/contract position but we are open to hiring the right person full-time down the road.