ContentFly (YC W21) is building "the" AI-driven platform for producing great content. We're a team of top performers from world-class companies, backed by Khosla Ventures, YCombinator & other top-tier investors. We're one of the fastest-growing Series A companies in the world, scaling from $300k to $3.5m in ARR in less than a year. We continue to grow at 25% MoM. Boasting a world-class talent marketplace, cutting edge content creation AI & pure smart product building, we have an opportunity to build a product every marketing org on the planet needs: an all-in-one platform for great content marketing.
We're looking for our first Product Marketing Manager at Contentfly. This role will support new product launches and help us tell our story as we build a comprehensive suite of products to help marketers create quality content seamlessly and efficiently.
You'll work closely with our product, marketing, and sales teams to help drive alignment as we develop and launch new products. You are customer-driven and have a knack for spotting insights which drive go-to-market strategy. You understand how marketers think, and you can drive messaging which resonates with them.
- 5-8 years experience with product marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS environments.
- You love collaborating and bringing consistency and alignment across teams.
- Strong problem solving, insight finding, and strategic instincts.
- Experience launching new products.
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams throughout the product lifecycle
- Understand our customers, competitors, and the market landscape and bring a strong point of view to strategic planning efforts
- Communicate with customers and act as the voice of the customer
- Develop product positioning & messaging, and communicate across the organization
- Design and execute product launches and feature updates
- Create marketing and sales collateral including case studies, fact sheets, and FAQ
- Above market salary + options
- Unlimited vacation/PTO
- Fully remote & distributed
- Free laptop + home office budget
- Physical + mental health budgets
- We'll fly you around the world multiple times a year to hang out with the team in interesting places
Contentfly is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. Contentfly is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.