At Conduktor our mission is to help companies operate their data by making their Data Streaming journey easier. We’re an international startup and we are looking for highly motivated, tech/data-oriented people who want to share this amazing journey with us. We have thousands of happy users around the world from Fortune 500 companies, and we need your help to scale up!
We are looking for an experimented Product Manager to lead Devtools product in Conduktor, with the goal of achieving target OKRs that are aligned with the company’s strategy.
With Devtools, we want to strive to make developers’ life easier in their data streaming journey!
This is what the product is all about.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining the product vision and strategy, and leading the whole product lifecycle: product discovery, optimization and delivery, to ensure growth, revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
You will help us structure our existing and future product processes, manage priorities, and achieve company goals. We want you to be the "why" person.
You must have already worked as a Product Manager in highly B2B technical companies & products, especially in a SaaS.
This role is for you if you have a product mindset and know-how to work in rapid growth environments.
This is absolutely NOT a Developer or ScrumMaster or Project Manager position.
What will you be doing?
- Understand our vision, our market, our competitors, our position, and our customers to build our product strategy.
- Lead the product lifecycle; from discovery to delivery and define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Work closely with our users and customers, but also with internal stakeholders in the development, sales, marketing, and customer service
- Be data-driven - Define and use metrics that help us understand customer behaviour, and feed that insight back into product development
- Drive the product discovery process, identify opportunities, iterate on ideas, and establish our customer's jobs-to-be-done
- Lead diverge and Design thinking workshops
- Prioritize product backlog
- The scope works and iterate the team processes to guarantee delivery
- Aim for outcomes instead of outputs
What skills & experience do you need?
- You must come from a technical background, and familiarity with Kafka is a plus for this role
- Excellent communication skills, build trust, interact with everyone respectfully, empathize.
- Customer focus, we put our customers first
- Ability to think strategically (the big picture) as well as detail-oriented
- You will be entirely autonomous in your job, we won't tell you "what to do": you will ask us what you need
- Ability to manage tradeoffs between UX, Tech, and Business
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Evaluate viability, desirability, usability, feasibility, etc. of features and products
- Applied Growth Hacking on your previous products
- You love tech and working with developers
- You've industry experience in designing solutions to hard problems and you are familiar with the whole product cycle: researching the problem, thinking out of the box, phasing and deciding with engineers, prototyping the solution, testing it with users and working with engineers to fully implement it.
Perks and Benefits, the good stuff!
- Comprehensive Health Care coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible working hours and full remote working
- Your choice of devices and tools that make you work the best
- International team with a wealth of knowledge